At Little Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, the core of everything we do is to help our residents regain their health, independence and quality of life to their highest abilities. Our team of dedicated nurses strives to serve our residents with personalized, goal-oriented care 24-hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Little Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center:
- Onsite Medical Director coordinates and improves medical services
- Director of Nursing oversees all aspects of healthcare within the facility
- Individualized Resident Care Plan Treatments
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- Respite Care
- Enteral feeding Program
- Catheter Care
- Colostomy Care
- Off-site Dialysis
- Ileostomy Care
- Nutrition & Hydration Programs
- Medication Management & Education
- Diabetic Management & Education
- Restorative Nursing
- Pain Management
- Hospice Program
- Audiology Services
- Laboratory Testing and X-rays
- Transportation Services
- Podiatry and Dental Services
- Optometry Services
- HIV Management and Education
A Place Where Compassion & Care Come Together!
HIV Management and Education
Our experienced nurses provide education to our residents living with HIV through working with them on medication management and by educating them on preventing the onward transmission of HIV.
Little Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center has a physician-led wound care team that provides our residents with daily wound care. Our Wound Care Physician makes weekly rounds and meets with the wound care team to assure that our residents’ wounds are healing properly. Wounds require special medical attention and our certified wound care nurse works with our wound care team to make sure they provide the proper assessments and treatment plans to promote healing.
We care for wounds gently by developing a custom treatment plan fit for each individual in their unique stage. Offering bedside debridement and wound care treatments, our specialized team monitors each wound site for signs of infection for proper healing and recovery. Our wound care team has worked with post-surgical wounds, venous and arterial stasis wounds, and more.
Please contact us today to learn more about our wound care program.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Little Village Nursing and Rehabilitation Center we seek to maximize the quality of life for our residents who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee.
The Therapy team and Restorative Nursing team develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of Daily Living
- Positioning and Alignment
- Skin Integrity and Wound Management
- Contracture Management
- Rehabilitative and Social Dining
- Weekly and Monthly Height & Weight Monitoring
- On Staff Registered Dietitian
- Provide meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental diets are available
- Regular nutritional assessments from our Dietitian